Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

You know, I kinda like my schedule for the most part. Those who know me well know that I am not really a "morning person", in fact I remember walking around NHHS like a zombie for the first two periods because I had to get up at 6 a.m. every morning. At UConn, with my earliest class being at 9:30 for one day of the week, and 10:00 for the rest of the week, sleep is pretty abundant.

Soooo tell me why I had to wake my ass up at 7:30 in the morning today?

Basically, what happened was I faintly heard my roomate Pat's alarm clock go off. So now I'm chillen in that limbo between sleep and being awake. The next thing I know, I am hearing the melodious chimes of a fire alarm blaring on all cylinders...

Really? WTF

My roomate and I spring from our beds muttering "shoot, eff, dangit" (censored lol) and throw on clothes before we run outside. It was HELLAAAA cold out. So, you know, nice way to start the day.

Also, the Iron Curtain met our demise last night...we finally upgraded our girls to "able to pass first time" status so we were pumped. Unfortunetly they had freaken Casillas in net and he stopped some pretty amazing shots for a 2-0 loss. We really took it to them the whole game though, and I am proud of the team effort. We would have beat any other team in B with that effort, unfortunate draw for us.

I'm about to head out to some female orgasm thing, should be interesting lol.

Also, my roomate sleeps like a vampire. He just lays there on his back and sleeps lol its kinda funny kinda creepy at the same time, and never fails to startle when he asks me what time it is.

Chem exam friday =/

No comments:

Post a Comment