Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fairy Alert

I'll leave off basically on my last post.

So, I head over to the Female Orgasm lecture, and the theatre was packed!!!!! Thankfully, Jimmy had saved my seat, which btw I very much appreciate since like 40 people asked him to sit there, and I popped a squat. Jimmy introduces me to this kid Eric, who was sitting to his left, we shake hands and exchange the usuals. My first impression of Eric: definitely an experianced partyer. This kid looked like your typical frat kid, and he was a junior so he definitely had gone to Carriage his fair share of times. We start talking and laughing and I notice he has a very loud, to the point of being obnoxious, laugh.
As I settle in my seat while Eric Bouchard, Lauren Albert's bf, is giving us some information on some Metanoia happening at UConn, out of the corner of my eye I see this guy with a notebook sitting in front of us.
Really? You're taking notes at a Female Orgasm lecture? This guy needs some serious help lol haha. I notice he's written something already so I go in for a closer look. Word for word (I wrote it in my phone) the notebook says:
Dear God, Please silence these two guys behind me.
I've lost faith in humanity. "
Wowww he was talking about the guy Eric and his black friend who were cracking up at like every joke obnoxiously. No class. As I go in for a closer look, my gaydar goes off and now I'm confused, why is he even here? Everyone eventually notices, especially when he started making tallymarks next to the faith in humanity part everytime Eric and his buddy laughed at a joke. Naturally, that pissed Eric off so when we broke up into two groups Eric was like "Which side you goin on buddy?"

Not exactly the high road I would have chosen, but whatever. That guy was a grade A douchebag...
The show itself was actually very funny, definitely relieved some stress that I had studying for Chemistry which was good.
As for yesterday, I studied all day until I took my exam, then I hit up the 203! The alumni game got cancelled though =/ so basically the trip wasn't worth it, plus I took too long catching up with Geoff and the fam so I didn't get a chance to see the people I was really looking forward to seeing...
And it's my dad's birthday lol, so I got him Samurai Jack Season 4! lmao he loves that show

No comments:

Post a Comment