Friday, October 9, 2009

I am sooo ready for the weekend. Yesterday was my Calculus exam, all I have to say about that really is fuck my life. However, now the rest of my week is a breeze, my Calc. class on friday is cancelled, as is my Bio exam, so all I really have to do is go to Chemistry at 10-10:50, woot!!

It seems like on days when I have exams, a ridiculous amount of people suddenly start getting into contact with me again. "Hey, lets get lunch!" "Hey, we should totally go to south and eat today!" "Hi! Can I call you in ten?" etc. I mean, seriously it's nice that this happens, but gimme some time to cram why don't you! My one weakness is I have a hard time saying no lol so it puts me in a tough spot, I obviously have to study that's a no brainer, but I feel terrible doing it.

While I was on the phone with one of my many cousins lol, I hear a knock on the door. Pat and I look at each other in confusion, because literally no one comes up to Russell with the rug situation we have to visit. lol so Pat opens the door and I'll be damned if it isn't some creeper 40 year old guy.
Creeper:"Wanna buy a t-shirt?"
*Me and Pat look at each other*
Me:"Let's see them."
*Creeper pulls out a t-shirt entitled "UConn--We sink 'em, you drink 'em" with a picture of a rack of solo cups on them, at which Pat and I burst out laughing about. Me:"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nah we're good lol."

So that was weird lol. Also, recently went to see the Hangover at the SU theatre!! It was a lot funnier this time than last time, probably because the first time you're just like...HUH? WTF? at some of the parts and this time you're expecting it lol. After seeing the Hangover we headed to the gym, to lift some heavy weight son. Now, it was like 11:30 before we decided that it would be a good idea to go swimming. They have towels that they hand out in exchange for one's id, so we went over and grabbed a towel. Working there was some annoying girl who was trying to start a conversation, but Pat and I wanted none of that so we left. We change, and take a shower (with bathing suits on, thusly no homo) because everyone has to shower before going in the pool and we head to the door.

The door doesn't open.

Pat and I are just like WTF lol and start making fun of the girl for the next twenty minutes. "Oh btw, thanks for telling me that the pool was closed so as not to waste our time, since we so obviously were going swimming due to the goggles we were carrying, thanks a million!" lmao so yea goin home tomorrow and pumped

No comments:

Post a Comment