Saturday, October 24, 2009

Instant Dailies

What's up blogspotters, right now I'm just watching the UConn football game on TV vs West Virginia, and I was bored so I decided to put up a post.

Here's another reason why I really like UConn...the Newspapers! Basically we get a paper everyday called the Daily Campus, and it is pretty informative on the doings of UConn Campus. The best part about it though is that they have this section called the "Instant Dailies", which can pretty much be compared to such websites as FML.com or Texts from last night, etc. There's hella prestige if you make the top ten for a day, and usually they are very funny, here are a few funny ones over the last two weeks.

My boyfriend asked me what I wanted to be for Halloween this year. I said single.

Take your time UConn maintenance,the inch of water on my floor can wait.

My roomate just caught two ladybugs in one cup. Two ladybugs, one cup?

To the guy who left the completed crossword puzzle and sudoku in one of the library bathroom stalls, how long were you there for?

To the dude who sleepwalks down the hall: perhaps you should wear some pants before you go to bed.

To the delivery guy on Friday Night: Sorry I didn't tip you. Hope the free beer you funneled at my door made up for it.

Dear roomate: I appreciated waking up to you sitting on your bed staring at me in the middle of the night.

To the two guys that made out at Thirsty Dog just to see my friend and I kiss...we faked it, but I saw your tongues touch.

The rhythmic beating above me is getting extremely annoying...especially because I know it's freshmen playing DDR...

To the kid who wears the Ash Ketchum hat every day, you better check your Pokedex because I think you just caught my heart.

Should I have murdered the girl next to me who said, "What's BB TIX? What did I win?"

To the drunk guy who proposed to me last night...I'm not giving you your ring back.

And Finally, my personal favorite:
To the kid who gave a tree stump speech about the Confederacy coming back from Carriage, I hope you realize you are deep inside Union territory. And that you are insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment