Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finding Steve-o

Basically, Geoff proposed a competition of sorts to myself and Jim: who can get more jacked by the end of first semester. Therefore, I have been going to the gym every day, and I have to say I'm noticing the improvements lol, watch out Geoff. The secret to my training (which I realize will no longer be a secret after this blog post) : swimming every day son!

Yeah, that's right.

UConn hooked ya boi up with his own personal swimming pool.

Ok maybe not my own personal swimming pool, but still. I bought some goggles so I'm gonna be a motha effin fish, kinda like Finding Nemo minus the "special fin" lolz.

Also, hit up the "Involvement Fair". Nothin that great, my roomate joined the German Club (Der Deutschland) which is pretty sick, I wish I had some European ethnicity besides English so I could join one of those haha.

So, that's about it for this week. Heard some pretty terrible news about back home (where I will be heading Friday actually just for the day), but yeah that's it. Stay tuned for the freakin' weekend


1 comment:

  1. yeah dude swimming is hella good for you. i've been swimming as well and im going to play raquetball today lol

    ReplyDelete