Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Saturday

Man these posts are late. I gotta get back on my grind for blogspot haha

Anyways, Saturday was probably the best night I've had at UConn. First, we hit up the UConn-Rhode Island game (fun fact: UConn has played URI more than any other team--94 meetings dating back to 1897) which turned out to be a blowout even though UConn fumbled like 7 times lol. I think the final score was something like 51-10, but we left in the middle of the third quarter with Jimmy's sister and Jill.

Basically it was a huge reunion haha. Billy was up, Conner came up, my cousin Kathryn came up, and Amy came up! It was basically a bonanaza so everyone split up and did their own thing haha. Jimmy and Amy went off while Billy took a nice nap, and I headed over to Tima's to meet my cousin Kathryn (Conner didnt come until later). I chilled at Tima's with KB for a little then headed off with Kathryn to give her a quick tour of the superior big east school lol. We met up with Jim on the way, and hit up all the cool spots around campus.

After that, we head back to the dorms and assemble the group to go out--our destination was Lauren's apartment. Naturally, we pre-gamed and then went out for the night to Lauren's friends party at Hunting Lodge!!!! Hunting Lodge is basically off campus apartments that one has to walk a longgg way to. They had some pretty sick party games there, some involving frisbees, whre you had to knock the bottle off of a stick and catch the bottle or the frisbee, kinda hard to explain. Billy and I lost though, it was tough when feelin it haha. Then we just had a bangin ass dance party and took mad pics, so all in all it was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment