Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My New Home

I have discovered a new home at UConn.

It's name is Homer Babbidge Library.

That's right, I have spent 7 hours there studying/doing homework today, 8 hours studying/doing homework there yesterday, and 4 hours studying/doing homework there the day before that.

And I'm still not ready for the Bio Exam!!!

My exam is Friday, and it is currently running my life lol although I have to say, I have discovered a couple cool things...mainly, that I love Biology and studying it is actually pretty relaxing. I'm not gonna lie I get pretty damn worked up over studying Phospholipid Bi-layers, Macromolecules and the like haha I'm lovin this shit for real.

Anyways, lately things have been really stressful so I am looking forward to playing soccer tomorrow and letting some of it out. It's been tough trying to find time at the gym so I've been resorting to pushups and ab-workouts before bed, which is not getting the job done =/
I'm gonna have to make some time Saturday and on because this week is just to hectic.

The weekend is coming up and I am hella pumped, Kathryn's coming up to party at UConn!! We will show her just how much Syracuse sucks compared to this top notch Big East school lol =p

Billy's coming up too! Might have to keep an eye on him though, as he is hurting pretty bad from his breakup with Maryrose, shit aint right...but we will be there for him.

As for my day today, my 5 classes in a row went by fairly quickly. I managed to make enough time in the 15 minutes I had to cross campus to stop in Student Union to grab some sushi to eat on the go...basically imagine me running across campus stuffing my face with some very stylish chopsticks lol!!

That's about it though, I could write more but I need to get back to studying!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment