Friday, September 18, 2009

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

ATTENTION faithful followers of the blogspot known as "Husky Nation: Tales of the Goal Patrol and more". We have a serious problem. Everyday, for the past week, I have been checking/expecting mail in my mailbox.

The Good News: I memorized my locker combination for the mailroom =)

The Bad News: I have recieved zero letters, packages, parcels, and anything of the like. =(

So, just in case the word hasn't gotten out, my mailing address is:

Steven Brown
303 Russell
Storrs, CT 06269

Do Something. lolz

Aside from that I would also like to bring another thing up that has been bugging me. Our cafeteria does it's patrons the great service of offering milk and cereal at all times of the day (gotta have my lucky charms at 10 pm), in addition to serving the rest of the "kinda-good-sometimes" food served throughout the day. Unfortunetely, they only have a very limited amount of cereal bowls. Or, at least that's the way it seems...because every time I want cereal I go on a veritable wild goose hunt for the bowls (EFF!)!

The comedian Julian McCullough came to UConn and we put his show on via the Comedy Committee (SUBOG! Holla). This dude was wayy better than Sebastion Manisculo lol. Check him out, check him out

Also, I got a great chance to talk to my amazingly hot/funny/cute/witty/my dream girl R.A. today. Unfortunetely, it was because I had locked myself out of my room, and with Pat away for the weekend I was S.O.L. until I saw Leah. Thankfully, it only took about ten minutes for the people to come unlock my door (turned out to be some italian guido yappin away on the phone) so my embarrassment was short-lived. I'll have to dedicate a post to Leah one of these days lol. That about wraps it up, let the party get started for this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment