Monday, September 14, 2009

Random-nicity

Yooo Blogspotters what's going down, I've been away for a bit, but ya boi's back.

I saw some weird things around campus today. Some guy was vaccuming rocks and dirt near the steps of Northwest. Three crows were chillen on top of Hanks building, I wonder what kind of omen that is?

We had our first intramural soccer game!! Our team is pretty stack, it's me, my filthy roomate Pat, Jamba, Jim McG, Jeninho, Tima "the mace" (she carries around pepperspray at all times lmao) Vinca, and Jackie. Unfortunetely, we lost 5-3 which is bullshit hahaha! I vow to train harder and run shit.

This weekend was interesting to say the least, got to see my favorite girl from NH, but apparently Jimmy's gf had a terrible time. Which I found out via facebook status lol. Which is great because I hung out with her this weekend, thanks a bunch!

I've spent the last couple hours chillen with my new friends Tamara and Amanda, two funny ass black girls! We've been dancing to nigga beats and rappin and shit and its basically the bomb haha not gonna lie it's been a fun night. I'm pretty tired right now, but I really needed to update this thing, maybe I'll put up the football post tomorrow. Pce!

No comments:

Post a Comment