Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Loft- Loft- Loft it upp!

Classes started!! I'm writing this a day late (classes were Monday, today is Tuesday/almost Wed.) so I could take my first impressions and sleep on it. What I have come up with is a couple of things.

-My biology teacher is the fuckin man.
-Class sizes range from 250 kids in Chem and Bio to 20 kids in Calc and English.
-My gaydar is picking up some traces from my Calc teacher, but he might just be a bigtime nerd/weirdo.
-He also seems like a great, understanding, sensitive teacher lol.
-The most boring class is definitely English, those 75 minute classes are killer.

On my way from class to class I had only ten minutes to find where Calculus was held, and I got lost and ended up in some nanomolecular laboratory of sorts lol with like this weird tints of infrared lights (radiation testing?)...the researchers there were like wtf and pointed me in the right direction haha.

Also, with the help of my roomate Pat and my boi Jimmy, we jacked this loft from one of the hallways in North; it was just lying outside someones door lol. We had to carry the frame across both the North and Northwest Quad and sneak it past my R.A. without drawing too much attention lol which was kind of hard to do in bright daylight!! I plan to set it up tomorrow and continue pimpin out my room (its hard; my roomate doesnt like to decorate =[ ).

Tomorrow is the first soccer game vs St. Peters!! Let the goal patrol begin baby!!

2 comments:

  1. my rommates don't like to decorate either. I'm the only one its not gay or anything its really fun. check my blog to see how i decorated my desk area

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea i saw it it looks sick!, decorating the room is mad fun

    ReplyDelete