Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jews + BBQ = Epic Success

Check out this comedian Reese Waters that came to Gampel for a little hip-hop comedy night, I don't think I've ever laughed as hard at a stand-up comedian (excluding Dave Chappelle).

First Day of classes is today (I'm writing this really late at night) and for some reason I am a little nervous. I don't exactly know where my classes are except for the one in the chemistry building lol so I shall have to wing it.

Also, today I attended church at St. Thomas Aquinas, where I hope to grow more in faith. Yeah, sounds lame lol but there was some mint bbq afterwards. Basically, if you haven't visited the UConn campus often, there is this street full of churches and synagogues where campus ministry occurs. Right next to us were the Jews...I gotta say they had a BUMPIN BBQ! It almost made me want to be jewish, they had music blastin' out of the speakers and everyone was having a sick time. They also played this fuckin fire song, it was the beat for Viva La Vida by coldplay with Kanye and Twista rapping over it! Out of this world good lol I need to look it up soon. PCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment