Sunday, August 30, 2009

Confidence of a Statue

Uconn has been a blast so far!! Last night was my first college party experiance lol, and it was totally the opposite of what I expected. First, I hit up this subog bloc party that the University throws to get some s.w.a.g. (stuff we all get) lol and made out with a nice bag and some posters of like the football team that will be up on my wall soon. Then we headed up to some apartments on campus to get some stuff and pregamed a little, and headed over to this street full of house parties. It was pandemonium! There was literally about two or three thousand people just walking from party to party and chillin in the roads and whatnot lol. My buddy and I hit up mad parties, yet were dismayed to find that of the eight houses to have parties, all of them were out. We showed up too late, supply was limited and there were boatloads of people, it was still a sick night though. Definitely hitting up that hotspot again very soon!!!

Also, I ran into a weird situation today lol. While walking out of one of the meetings with the dean of the college of liberal arts, I held the door for some people. This polish kid walks up to me and is like "Are you polish?" So I said "Nah Man, Im English."

"Oh, my name is Adrianvoshkowzneiea;lsdkgj"
"What?"
"Adrian Voshkowe;ljag;lds"
"Oh, whatsup Adrian, I'm Steve."
*Shakes Hand*
Adrian: "Are you a senior?"

At this remark I was flattered that he thought I was a senio
r, but frankly I did question whether he was still drunk because I really don't look anything at all like a 22 year old kid lol. So I said "Nah dude Im a freshman, what makes you think Im a senior?"
Adrian: "You have a presence about you when you walk, you have the confidence of a statue."

I was quite impressed with this compliment lol because comeon that's pretty creative. Im like picturing myself as Paul Fuckin Revere saving the nation or something haha!
I mean, that's fuckin badass. Although the girls I was with thought he was hitting on me haha, I'm stickin with my stance that he was just some weird, slightly creepy foreigner haha, plus my gay-dar is quite reliable.

Btw, my count of girls numbers up to this point: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment