Monday, August 24, 2009

Toni Stahl!!!!

I just said goodbye to my cousin Kathryn who's leaving for Syracuse soon =/
She is legit like my favorite cousin (if you're one of my many, many other cousins and you're reading this I was actually lying-YOU are my favorite cousin) so that was hella sad.

On another note, since not a lot happened today I'm going to bring my blog readers up to speed on the legend known as Toni Stahl. This kid is the real deal, and will be mentioned many-a-time here, most likely due to his insane prowess in the game of soccer and the goals that are sure to come this year. He is a dirty defensive center midfielder with a knack for doing everything right. I once saw a Uconn Soccer game in intense cold, it must have been 10 degrees fareinheit or less, and Toni Stahl was the only player on the field wearing a mere short sleeve t-shirt and shorts (the former of which was taken off as a celebration of their victory, hes a psycho). Check him out, he's on the shortlist for the equilavent of the Heisman trophy for college soccer.


No comments:

Post a Comment