Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Inglorious Basterds

Yesterday was not the best day of summer, in fact it fell far from it. That was the day that I had to put my dog, Snickers, down. I would say that that event falls easily into my top 5 saddest moments list. He had no idea what was going on though lol he was just all abuzz with excitement till the moment his tail stopped wagging, he was always a dumb, happy go lucky mutt haha.

As for the nightlife in my third-to-last night in North Haven, where better to hit up than the movie theatre for some 6 dollar tuesday action! I saw inglorious basterds (which btw is a 142 minute film!) and loved it! Brad Pitt was hilarious as Aldo Raine and whoever was the actor for the "Jew Hunter" was amazing, I'm feeling some sort of Best Actor Award for that role.

Also, coming up in my next post will be an installment in my meet the huskies soccer team section haha: introducing Mike Pezza!

Go Huskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment