Monday, September 7, 2009

Donde Esta Mi Amigo

So, today I awoke, after a long night of partying, to the sound of the UConn fight song--my ringtone. It was none other than Tim, and he was wondering where Conner was. Conner by all rights should have been in my room sleeping, as we had made prior arrangements for him to do so, but somehow we split up during the night and I assumed that he would just room with Tim instead. I passed out (not from any substance, from exhaustion) and apparently he sent me many texts that looked something like"you up? Plz be up" about thirty minutes after I fell asleep.

Houston we have a problem.

Where the heck did he stay? After a quick call to each of his probable locations, which no one answered, I got a call back from Jimmy's phone, he had crashed there for the night. Phewwwww

Anyways, pretty uneventful fun day. Went to the gym with people, played a little soccer, went for a swim, etc. etc.

No class tomorrow =]

No comments:

Post a Comment