Monday, November 30, 2009

That shit was hilarious

Back to school for the final three weeks of first semester!

There really isn't a lot that needs to be done, besides preparing for finals...yikes. However, since I took three exams the week before thanksgiving break, there is a nice lack of homework for the time being. Being the good, organized student that I am (not), I finished the last journal for my FYE class, so all the work for that class is almost taken care of. Woot!

This weekend promises to be very interesting, because I haven't partied in a long time! I might dedicate either Saturday or Sunday to work though, because Thanksgiving Break cost me a lot more money than I thought, what with eating hella sushi, buying Christmas Gifts, and whatnot. That reminds me...I have to work tomorrow =/

For those of you that do not know, Tuesdays tend to be incredibly boring work days, so text me from 10-3 and make my day go by faster =]

All in all, my Thanksgiving Break kicked major ass!!! I got to see my cousins from Washington who are the ish, and hung out a lot with some friends. Regretfully, I would have liked to see some people more, but to be perfectly honest I have to put my family first, ya know? Like, I'm only going to see the mannis for maybe 2 weeks out of the whole year so it's really important to put them first priority even if it means sacrificing time with people I really care about too.

My internet clip of the week: Yung Mali aka Jamaal killin Cerrone on facebook with his diss video...he went hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment