Friday, November 6, 2009

No Shave November

The first time I heard about "No Shave November" was when I walked past one of my floor mate's doors. On it was a piece of paper that said "NO SHAVE NOVEMBER" and a list of names underneath. Apparently the first one to shave owes all of the other names on the list like a thirty rack or something.

Now, I may not be interested in that aspect of the deal, however this provided me with some food for thought. What would I look like with a beard lol? So, I've decided to conduct a little experiment with myself as to how I would look with one.

I know what some of you may be thinking...Steve, don't be a tool lol. I know a beard on me is gonna look ridiculous haha, but if my dad can pull off the mutton chops, who knows lol and it's not like im going out of my way to impress anyone at Uconn. Currently I'm on day 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment