Monday, November 16, 2009

Up

An Ipod is a must-have for college. About half of the people you see, at least on the UConn Campus, walking to class/at the gym all have them to pass the time. I, myself, have one and I use it way more than I did in North Haven, I almost didn't bring it!

I find myself listening to some pretty weird music walking around campus lmao, ranging from the metal ballads (thanks Jim and Conner), the Wicked Soundtrack, and all the way around to She Gotta Donkk lol. Not gonna lie, I would probably be embarrassed at some of these if other people could hear them haha, which prompts me to play this new game I've came up with...what's on other peoples' ipods haha. It's pretty fun, especially when I'm bored during lectures and have a window seat haha!

I just watched UP again last night...it's so damn good!! Plus, it was in HD on my blue-ray capable Sony Vaio, so it looked even sweeter haha dibs! I really love this movie haha although I may be biased because of the company I kept when I saw it the first time =)

That's pretty much it, just thought I'd update quickly...This week is going to be murder for me. I have a Calc exam tomorrow, and then a Chem and Bio exam to round out the week on Friday (help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment