Tuesday, November 10, 2009

(Half) Weekend in the 203

Holla back!

Just got my H1N1 flu vaccination haha (aka swine flu)!! I was just working my job, walking around the Student Union and one of the nurses spotted me and gave a whole presentation telling me to get it lol, so I ran into the clinic during my break to quickly get it. I was a little nervous lol, because those of you that know me well know that needles are not up on my list of favorite things (especially not finger pricks lol!) and I've never actually volunteered to get a shot haha.

Thankfully, I filled out the paperwork, walked up to the nurse, who then told me I was getting the nasal vaccine haha ftw! So bring on the flu!

Half of my weekend was spent at UConn, which unfortunately was soooo dead. To make matters worse, Providence beat us in the second round of the soccer tournament...it was some effin hella bullshit!!!! They played like such pansies, dropping every player but one striker back for the whole game, they were obviously playing for penalty kicks. Unfortunately, it turned out to be one of those games when nothing goes in, and they got one lucky break in sudden death overtime to take the game.

The other half was spent relaxing at home, I left at like 11 Sunday morning and went back to UConn Tuesday morning. Don't be offended if I didn't hit you up to hangout lol, I really needed some time to just relax and be with the family...THANKSGIVING BREAK SOON! It was nice being at home, UConn is so hectic with all the work and friends to hangout with, it's nice to just escape for a little bit.

Also, I went to the North Haven girl's state soccer game!! It was pretty sick lol I really wanted to make at least one game this year and I finally got around to seeing them win! Jess drained a top of the box, lob shot over the keepers head for the game winner with about 20 to go, nice job! Terrible officiating though, one of the guys looked like he should have been drinking prune juice at a diner or something he was so old. Anyways, it made my day =]

That's about it, just workin for the weekend right now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment