Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don't Trust A Kraut...

Last Night was supposed to be spent studying, while all of my friends partied hard at Carriage or something lol, but instead it resulted in our room being Party City lol!

I only got to study one chapter of Bio before it became pointless lol. Basically, we all headed to the Basketball game (which was sick!) and then afterwards headed to the Student Union. They were having some karaoke night like they do every friday, and we could not stop laughing at this one girl singin' Get Low, Baby Got Back, and Lip Gloss lol. Let's just say she wasn't the most attractive girl anyone's ever seen, and we shall leave it at that lol. Also, her musical dancer was that outrageously gay black guy from the Lip Sync Competition lmao and he was goin off the wall. Literally he was the only person dancing lol but he loved the attention...go figure haha. Also, we spotted Kwame Siriboe-Watson!!!

Then I headed back to my room (the other people went off a little earlier while I played a quick match of FIFA 2010 lol). I open the door and my room is completely dark lol, Conner and Pat are playing an intense game of FIFA 09, and Conner is talking Hellaaaaaaaa shit to pat the whole time. I send Jimmy a text that I'm at my room, and he shows up 5 minutes later with Zoli and Jim, who proceed to DJ the game and add to the trash talk.

I go up to the top bunk and try to continue to study lol, when I get another text--this time it's Zach. He wants to know what were up to so he heads up to the room too.

A little while after that, I get a text from some bitties and they head up as well lol so now theres like legit 10 people in my room, and we stop playing FIFA and start playing some music from the xbox. Literally, for the rest of the night we blared music and sang along/danced completely sober, at some points screaming out the lyrics lol! I don't know how we didn't get caught haha it was crazy up in Russell 303.

Also, one of my floormates stopped by and joined the dance party lol except he was kinda a scrub at dancing...he thought he was the shit and everyone was just like...oh yea thats sick...

Good kid though haha Conner and I were crackin up after it.

Also, we woke up and ate breakfast this morning and Conner and I made a new song about Pat. It goes: Don't Trust a Kraut, Never Trust a Kraut, Don't Trust a Kraut, Trust Me, which was coined due to a couple of reasons.
1) You just cant trust a Kraut lol
and
2) Pat's been saying he's gonna buy his own shampoo for a week but hasn't gotten around to it lmao which Conner found as hella bullshit (not really a big deal truthfully haha)
Oh and 3) Conner couldn't open his hardboiled egg with the plastic knife after asking Pat what the German way of opening it is.

Trivial, but funny all the same lol

No comments:

Post a Comment