Thursday, November 12, 2009

One more day till Friday!

Thirsty Thursdays hollaaaa!

Ok, not so much lol, but as Mr. Mac taught me, you always have to start out with one of those attention grabbers.

So, right now I'm taking a break from studying Biology, and I decided to update this thing for the people to see how I'm doin.

Just keepin' it trill lol.

I just found out about Pandora, it's pretty sweet! I'm listening to the Drake station and it's actually really good, I miss listening to the radio (Hot 93.7 represent!) back home. You never really get a chance to listen to it up here because you're never in a car driving around campus. Speaking of being in the 203, I can't wait to go back and catch up with everyone! It seems like college is seperate from the real world at times lol and when I get back to NH it's nice to just relaxxxxxxxxx

Also, random update: some kid just kicked open the door to the study, drunk off his ass lol, and sat down and started eating some skittles lmao. The person he was with was like "Omg sorry sorry !!" and had to like forcibly remove him from the room lmao.

Gotta love UConn.

No comments:

Post a Comment