Saturday, November 7, 2009

Adventureland

Another good thing about UConn--the weekends are always fun regardless of how drunk one is. I had a great time going to the movies (fo' free) and seeing this movie adventureland with my people. It was just chill, we talked and relaxed, and Jimmy and I were hella hyper. We were just off the wall in a weird mood that we termed as "post dystrophic syndrome lol" which basically just means feelin good after workin out. It was a nice start to the weekend, and I definitely needed it after all the stressin I've been doin in the past week.

It seems like quite a bit of people went home this weekend, my roommate included lol which is nice in a way. I actually might be headed back to North Haven tomorrow morning, I'm going to go see the Wethersfield-NH soccer game on Monday...might be tougher to make than I thought at first, but I can't screw this up.

This morning was sick too because the Sunderland-Tottenham game was on this morning at ten!!! It was pretty epic, the caliber of the premiership is exceptional, better than I expected, Sunderland plays soccer with real pace and crispness.

This post is all over the place--allow me to bring it back to last night. Apparently, Jimmy's roommate Ben and this fat kid Devin tried what they called "the thirty challenge". This consisted of the two of them drinking a whole thirty rack each lol from 1 pm to 12 am. Children, I must warn you not to partake in this, honestly it was retarded, however they are heavy drinkers so they actually made it out alright lol. Devin is pretty belligerent when drunk and the whole room smelled like beer, Ben passed out too so it was just kinda crazy (and slightly pathetic). TO be honest, if I did something like that I'd be dead or severely alcohol poisoned lol but they drink so much that they managed to get out ok. Kudos I guess lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment