Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

lol got emmmmmmmmm nah I'm not really gonna talk about Halloween because it's already been a week, all I'm gonna say is that the whole weekend was the shitttt

The Uconn men and women's team for basketball are starting up! Both our exhibition games have been played, with the men winning like 123-67 and the women winning something like 100-32 lol! Get pumpeddddddddddd

In soccer news, we clinched a share of the Big East regular season title! Jim, Pat, and I all stormed the field with the rest of the fans as they took multiple photos, you can kind of see my head in one of them (number 27 in the gallery, towards the right) but for some reason im looking to my left, camera's right, so good luck trying to find it. I would put it in here and circle it but I need to buy the rights =/ for like 15.99...Eff that! This will build character haha. We nabbed some grass from the field and it currently is residing on top of our microwave =]

yea, i know, its kinda weird but thats how we roll lol check it



I'm gonna be updating this more often from now on lol I apologize

I can't wait for Thanksgiving Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment