Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thy Jingle Jameth

Finals are coming up! From today on, I need to study every day for them lol, as well as the rest of the UConn Student Body, which is why the last weekend massive partying was expected lol.

I guess I'll start off at the start of the (college) weekend haha, Thursday was Jingle Jam!! Lauren drove all of us up to Hartford for the most jammest of jingles and all the way there we pregamed and spit rhymes. I was actually surprised when we got into Hartford, the area around the XL Center was really nice! Nevertheless, there were a few shady cats lingering around the premises, such as one in particular.

As we start walking to the center, some sketchy black guy walks up to us and is like "Jingle Jam T-shirts for 10 bucks" and starts slyly walking away.

Now, I may not be the most street smart person in the world, but I was still a bit iffy on this possible purchase offer. However, it can be said that Jim is not lol,and he ran up to the guy and started haggling, so Conner, Jimmy, and I started following. This dude was a born hustler lol because he ended up selling each of us a T-Shirt! Not gonna lie though I'm pretty happy with the buy haha so it was worth it.

We get in the XL Center and find our seats...honestly they were like the farthest back seats imaginable lol, and we were the only white guys in there. However, it gave us a chance to get hyphy lol and we danced like the whole concert! Almost everyone was smokin mad weed which was pretty gross lol and one of the friends actually threw up from the smell lol! (thats an entirely different story though, text me if you want to know it) The performers were crazy, the crowd was live, and it was just an awesome night in general. Such an epic day to have my first Thirsty Thursday lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment