Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Avatar

Yo what it do, what it do lol. ahahaha

Ok, so I went to see Avatar in 3D a couple days ago. I wasn't really expecting anything great, I mean let's face it, the only other 3D movies that I had ever heard of were Spy Kids 3D and Ice Age 3D (both of which I did NOT attend). So, it was to be a new experience of sorts lol.

To give you, the reader, a reference point for this movie, it's basically the Blue Man Group meets Shaquille O'Neal meets Romeo and Juliet meets the trail of tears



+



+




+




=



I'm not going to lie, the movie was actually pretty good. Visually it was pretty sweet and even though the script really wasn't that great/plot kind of sucked it still managed to be worth the money. I hear it was the most expensive movie ever made, which would make sense because the 3D added a lot to the movie. Basically, it's worth the watch just for the effects. Chyeaaaaaaaa bOiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment