Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stanley the Man-ley...or not

Friday Night started out at the meeting place of almost every party night: Jimmy's room. I'm not sure why, but for some reason that's the place to be lol--Im down, its a one minute walk from my room to his! Jimmy was actually staying in that night with the most perfectly acceptable excuse of all time, but Pat was having friends from Simsbury meet up with him and we were going out with them (by we I mean myself conner pat).

So, before we met up with them, Conner and I decided to play a fun little pregaming game involving Fifa 10. We took a shot every time we scored--which was a lot seeing as we were Brazil and the computer was the Korean Dragons lol! I was probably feeling it that night more than any other night in recent memory, which resulted in some embarrassing texts sent to people the next morning...if you got one just disregard it lol.

We headed over to Greenwich house to party (this place is a favorite of ours) and got on the dance floor. As we look over, we see a dark, hulking figure...which belonged to none other than Stanley Robinson!! He had a whole entourage of girls dancing with him, which I find weird because I'm pretty sure he's like married and with kids...not very respectable Stanley lol. Also, Conner touched his hand while Stanley was making out with some chick...to which he exclaimed "does that mean I actually made out with that girl? Or threeway kissed with a girl and Stanley?" lol!!

Every time a group of drunk people go out, there is always one person that ends up getting lost, or leaves without telling anyone at some point. That is just basically party law lol. I fulfilled that role Friday Night. For some reason, I wasn't feeling the dance party, so I decided to just follow my feet for the night. I headed out with a dying phone down the Seargent Peppers street, with the I Got A Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas song in my head lol, got back to the room, played some drunk fifa, then called up DP Dough for an awesome buffalo chicken calzone (made just spicy enough for me to like it, without being unable to handle it haha). Then I met back up with Conner and Pat and the group etc later on, an interesting night. Ill post the UConn-South Florida post later tonight, pce homies!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete