Monday, March 1, 2010

Nostalgia

I've been having a bit of a bout of nostalgia. A couple of things I just wanted to throw out there:

1) Those Legend of Zelda games were the shit. Truthfully, I want to replay one of them for N64 so bad. Beating those temples and getting all the masks in Majora's Mask is so sick haha and the music is tight! I wish that was the soundtrack for my life lol, get some of this going walking to math class would definitely spice my day up ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znio6fc7Wfo ) Actually my first memory or Zelda has to be attributed to the Manni Family playing Ocarina of Time at the Broderick's house one christmas. The spiders were pretty creepy and I remember being enthralled with Link going into this big tree. That and WWE vs NWO lmao !!!

2)Another thing I really want to get into again is the game Oblivion on Xbox 360, basically WoW offline. Hours of gameplay thats just really sick lol.

3) I actually just erased my white board, but this quote has been up there that I know looking back on I'm going to crack up about. It goes a little something like this : "I, known as Legacy, am henceforth the coolest of those that will enter the room of Pat and Brown. *heaven curse mark* lmao

The story behind that is pretty funny. Basically, one night out on the town at Carriage I got split up with Conner. I re-find him about thirty minutes later in the walking down the road, and as were heading back down the street, somehow the topic comes up that Conner can do a somersault. Some drunk dude next to us (although I'm not gonna lie we were just as bad as he was) is like...."DUDE!!! YOU CAN DO A SOMERSAULT!?!"
Conner: Yeah
Drunk Dude: Hey this kid's gonna do a somersault!"

At this point a crowd forms and starts buzzing excitedly

Conner (getting wrapped up in the building fervor):You want to see me do a somersault!!!!!!!!
Crowd: Yeah! Do it!
Conner: ALRIGHT!!

Conner makes a big show of it and the crowd starts chanting "somersault! somersault! somersault!" He then proceeds to perform a cartwheel lmao. People started yelling hey thats not it! I can do that!

Conner, realizing his mistake, yells out again YOU WANT TO SEE ME DO A SOMERSAULT!!>?!? and the crowd, growing larger by the second, yells out YEAH !

He gets down, does a somersault, and the crowd goes nuts as if it's the hardest thing in the world to do lmao. Some asshole yells out, HEY DO IT BACKWARDS and the crowd starts chanting the like. He goes on and makes a big show of it again and does it, promptly hitting his head very hard on the concrete. Like it was so loud. But the crowd was lovin it and he became an instant hero. People were just comin up to him going like YO ITS THE LEGACY , and HEY THERES LEGACY, LEGACY! So he was a temporary celeb lol! Dibs

No comments:

Post a Comment