Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back in the 2-0-3, Ya Got The Cultivatin' Music That's Been Captivatin' Me

Spring Break is finally here! And it has brought along with it some nice weather, I had to take off my coat today, who would have known?

This past weekend has been mad funny, Thursday night I'm going to have to say was unfortunately, another shit show. However, it was epic as (insert expletive). How could it not be when there is the reunion of Steve "Move Ya Feet" Brown, Geoff "Look Out Below!" Brown, Jimmy "Jamby Jamb" Albert, and Conner "Big C" Early?!?!

*Author's Note: I think if you've heard the story these names will be extremely amusing, as I am dying right now typing them up lmao!*

Friday was fun too. It started out as a really chill day with my brother and Conner, just shootin' the breeze, doing some homework, skyping, etc. We were cracking up all day, and then we headed over to North to mingle with some of the girls that were still here for the night. And to wrap up a great couple of days, we ordered DP Dough, calzone extraordinaires (check out the zones http://dpdough.com/). Good stuff.

This break I'm all about studying for my exams this first week back. Biology and Nutrition, bring it on baby I've got all day! Mostly though, I want to catch up with my family and of course some choice friends that have some time to spare.

I shall part from this post with...a post of my own. Here is a link for a youtube video on Will Ferrell in the Wedding Crashers. I've been dying from the line about the hang gliding thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15kR9tBBjlo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment