Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Workouts

Yeah, so spring is almost here and the Brown Athlete (get it lol? lame) in me is really starting to get anxious for some reason. I feel like I need to do some serious working out! I've gotten a lot more jacked since the start of college, but now I want to also retain my running prowess because I've neglected leg workouts really (most boring part of the body to workout imho). Sooo more for my sake than yours I am writing up a tenative draft that I will be starting as soon as Spring Break ends.

Mondays: 1 mile, 2 100 meter dashes

Tuesdays: 1 mile, running-slow jogging alternatively at each 100 meter mark.

Wednesdays: 2 mile route across campus

Thursdays: Break

Fridays: 1 mile, plyos

*Wednesdays can be substituted for playing soccer or basketball with the boys.

I realize if you're looking at this as a high school athlete, that this is not very strenuous at all, but keep in mind I still want to maintain/gain weight lol (currently at around 152 pounds, trying to get past that 160 mark, gained 12 pounds since college dibs!).

Gotta get in shape for soccer season!

No comments:

Post a Comment