Monday, March 22, 2010

Shiz Son

Dude we just got knocked out of the NIT! 65-63 by Virginia Tech nooo....

Now, if you saw the game, you might just be thinking to yourself that Gavin Edwards is a grimy, good-for-nothing, flea-bitten, lazy-eyed, no-skilled, mayor of jokeville, slim-shady wanna-be, two-timin', trashy choke artist.

Or you might say to yourself, no sir, Gavin Edwards is, in fact, quite clearly a man of no taste, flimsy arms, pea-brains, rancid body odor, chat-roulette-creeper-status punkass-betch.

Well I understand your anger at him. He did indeed miss what many might deem to be a wide open lay-up with 3 seconds to play after Kemba Walker worked hard to give him the open shot, down 64-63. However, I just want to make one thing clear.

I'm sorry. The UConn loss is actually the fault of me, Jimmy, and Pat.

See, we were walking down the steps leading away from Hilltop Suites (where we will be living next year) on Saturday, and who do we see but Gavin Edwards. The thought to jump him and save UConn from seeing him suck it up on the court occurred to us at the time, but we didn't actually carry it out. So, in an effort to make it up to UConn basketball fans worldwide, my boyz and I just wanted to apologize. Next time we see him, there shall be a brawl of epic proportions, and by epic proportions I'm not talking about Gavin's forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment