Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shit-Show 2010

I stumble into my dorm room late Friday Night with my head spinning. Why did I have those 14 Wendy's Chicken Nuggets again?

Ohhh right, because they're the bomb diggety, duh!

Conner follows suit soon after and "beached whale's" it on my floor. Hygiene always takes precedence, regardless of inebriation of any sorts, so I decide to give my face a nice exfoliation (of sorts). I come back to the room still feeling like crap and grab some always clutch plastic bags just in case the worst happens, and climb up to my top bunk.

Three minutes later, the worst does indeed happen. I throw up in the plastic bag ftl *shakin' my head*

I lean over the side of my bed and look at Conner..."Yo...I just threw up."

His response: He throws up as well. I feel like I set of a chain reaction hahaha.

This describes my lowest moment of UConn partying this year haha!

Basically, as the title denotes, it was a shitshow. Conner and I, being teammates after three games of the FIFA Drinking Game, had set up to play Pat and Jimmy. In our defense, we were definitely feeling it from the start of the game, and we were defeated by a score of 8-1 (yikes lmao). It was a historic loss, at times Conner was pleading them to "stop scoring for the love of god!" haha and it was tough to see the screen by the end of it. Thus set the table for the previously mentioned events to happen lmao.

Now, don't be concerned because I don't usually get like that, that was actually the first time I've been that bad and I was just finding my limits. Probably won't happen again for a while. It was mad funny we were joking around at the start of the night like "Yo Im about to get Autistic tonight! Bout to drink away that extra chromosome" etc etc, Who Dat? , Etc lol and I guess one could say mission accomplished haha shyttttt

At the risk of sounding like an alcoholic (which I'm obviously not), it was mad fun though ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment