Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ski Trip

It was time to reclaim my throne as King of the Mountain a couple of days ago, when I went skiing with my buddies Pat, John, and Jimmy. Unfortunately, I should have been more specific with myself on how to accomplish this--like not plastering my face all over the mountain hahaha.

Yes, I did in fact wipeout multiple times. But! I did manage to get down a double black diamond without falling by the end of the day so that was pretty sweet. One of my wipeouts was so intense that I bent the pole at like a 60 degree angle haha! Had to bend that sucker back and continue stayin on my grind.

I do think that this day of skiing rekindled my interest in the sport, if I can manage to spare the money, I'd like to go and grab some cheap skis and boots so I can go more often.

My roomate, Jimmy, and John are all dirty skiiers, even to my untrained eyes. Definitely will have to put in the time to catch up to them, if possible.

Interesting Note: I saw two black skiiers at Stratton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment