Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yezzirr

What a great week man. Started off with a little mancave action, then hit up some Rhode Island beaching, Manchester United kicked the season off with a classy 3-0 performance, all around good times haha. Oh, and I was sunburned like crazy after we went to Brownstone Park (fail). But otherwise a really nice week.

I just brought John to the airport a couple hours ago, and to be honest...I'm in total college mode. Drake, Conner, and John all start classes this Monday (wowwwwww) and slowly the friends are going back leaving me chillen like a villain in North Haven.

Here's my remaining checklist for college:
1- Alcohol lolz
2- A rug for the room
3- Look for some nice beer pong tables
4- Raincoat
5- Pair of Jeans
6- Febreeze

Not bad, not bad. Also, very eagerly awaiting the return of DC ++ which is basically like a legal limewire at UConn, gotta get my jamz nig nack!

No comments:

Post a Comment