Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chemin it up next term

So I finally got my schedule all figured out!!

That's right folks, after spending 3 months trying to switch classes in and out and making room for things, my classes next year look like this:

-Econ (3)
-Sociology (3)
-Chemistry (4)
-Animal Science (3)

Woottt. Also keep in mind that if my nutrition class opens up that wil be going in there too, and if not then I'm gonna put in some joke jiu-jitsu class to get some more credits. I figure since I have the chem book, I might as well do some refreshing before the semester begins when I'm bored out of my mind at North Haven on all days other than Thursday.

Soooo yeah just getting ready to go back to UConn, I am in some serious withdrawal from going to their soccer games. Lets goooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment