Monday, August 2, 2010

Lolz

So many of you who read this blog (assuming the term "many" can be applied to the handful of delightful followers of the Husky Nation Blog) may be thinking something along the lines of 'nice job on that World Cup coverage Steve, reallyyyyy comprehensive.'

Yeahhhhhhhh my bust kinda dropped the ball on that one...

But fret not! Yah homeboi is back and I'm feenin' for some updates!

I figure I should get back in the swing of things before this upcoming year, so I thought I'd pop in. I am very full, due to the massive amounts of BoOm-BaNgIn sushi I just ate at sushi palace. Deliberating going for a three mile run later to initiate swag release level four for the next few days. Annnnnnnnd maybe I'll throw in some fifa later.

Boom. Headshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment