Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nutrition and Shytttt

What? Oh, word? You don't speak English? You just got off the boat? Wait, say that again?

These were roughly my thoughts when I first heard my Nutrition teacher, Ock Chwan (sp?) speak this morning at approximately 8:01. Like honestly, wtf haha cut me some slack I'm tryin' to do work this semester homie!

Nah, but on the real though my teacher seems really nice despite her lack of skills in the vernacular area. Another bonus: as long as I stay on top of things it looks like this class will be an easy GPA booster! Woot!

I'm not sure how I feel yet about the girls in my class...like, they are extremely hot for the most part. However, that means I am going to have to shower to look like I didn't just roll out of my bed in sweatpants at 8 am which means I would have to wake up much earlier. Pros and Cons my friends, Pros and Cons.

Also, the only other class I had today was an FYE (First Year Experiance) which is a one credit class. The teacher was absolutely phenomenal, really gets people talking ya know? Plus, the class all seems really nice, so hopefully I meet some cool people to expand the "web" haha. GOT EMMMMMMM

Other than that Pat, Samir, and I all snuck into this Futsal game that was going on at EO Smith, and it was pretty sweet. Holla.

1 comment: