Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back at UConn

Spring Semester 2010 baby!

I am back at school feeling really refreshed and ready to kick some @$$ this term! My break was great, I got to see some people that I don't usually get to see and I had a great time!! The only downer was that I got a bit sick the last couple days before I went to Boston and I never really got to say goodbye =/

Speaking of Boston...WOWWW lol such a great trip!! We really partied quite hard and showed them how North Haven does it haha, Conner came up too. All of Geoff's friends are really nice, and they are definitely really down to earth for such smart people (he lives in the honors dorm). Overall I was really impressed with Northeastern.

I changed my schedule a little bit, I am going to take Nutrition instead of Chemistry, partly because the Chem I wanted to take was full and partly because I want to see if I have any interest in switching majors to Nutrition. The first class that I had today was actually my first 8 am ever!!! FML...I know that's gonna be my hardest test getting up for 8 hahaha but the class is fun! So, who knows. More later

EDIT

Of course, my lovely cousin Jennie was a clear high point of my trip to Boston!!! We actually had a lot of fun picking out her outfit, no homo, (Dammit Kim!!) lmao. Although we didn't go to breakfast the next morning with her, that was mainly my fault in picking a bus that goes back at 1 and not accounting for time to wake up after a rough night lol. Did I mention Jennie rocks?

2 comments:

  1. No mention of your awesome cousin who goes to NU?? Lame Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol lemme fix that real quick haha!!

    ReplyDelete