Thursday, April 15, 2010

Allow me to reintroduce myself, I am the...

Ahhh, there's no better feeling than walking back to your dorm early in the morning with the sun shining, listening to some Michael Jackson songs off Thriller (specifically Baby Be Mine) knowing that you just kicked some serious ace on an exam you studied tenaciously for in the week leading up to it.

GOT EMMMM SON

Allow me to take a sigh of relief...ok I'm done. I have been MIA for the past couple days studying for my Calc and Nutrition Exams which were a total of 12 hours apart (one at 6:00 Wed. and one 8:00 am today). I haven't even updated in a while! Crap lol well the times are tough, and there's less than a month left of school so you know how it is!

Now I guess I have to look forward to...SPRING WEEKEND 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment